The Very Rev. Monsignor
Robert Hugh Benson
St. Louis, Mo.: B. Herder, Publisher / 17, S. Broadway
London: Manresa Press / Roehampton, S.W.
- Preface : Since writing the following pages six years ago . . .
- Chapter I : The first sign of our approach to Lourdes was a vast wooden cross . . .
- Chapter II : We were in Lourdes again next morning a little after six o'clock . . .
- Chapter III : Now, it is at the close of the afternoon procession that the sick more usually are healed . . .
- Chapter IV : I awoke to that singing again, in my room above the door of the hotel . . .
- Chapter V : After déjeûner I set out again to find the Scottish priest . . .
- Chapter VI : I said a midnight Mass that night in the same chapel of the Rosary Church . . .
- Chapter VII : In the afternoon we went down to meet a priest . . .
- Chapter VIII : The moment Benediction was given, the room began rapidly to fill . . .
- Chapter IX : Next morning I awoke with a heavy heart . . .
List of Illustrations
Nihil Obstat: S. Georgius Kieran Hyland, S.T.D., Censor Deputatus
Imprimatur: Gulielmus F. Brown, Vicarius Generalis,
15 Maii, 1914.